Saturday, June 26

Bookworming


image source here

Been hooked with Twilight Saga the first time we saw it on DVD. I still remember how Sheng (Gil’s sister) and I giggled on most part of Edward and Bella’s scenes while Gil was in deep slumber, his head in my lap. The soothing conversations, the thrill of Bella mingling around vampire clan, the protective yet sweet attitude of Edward, the vulnerability of Bella, everything on that fiction story brought up the teenage years in me. I still remember how Sheng and I exclaimed “Haayyy…” after every kilig phrases from Edward himself. Lol!

So what a bitin fanatic me should do? I bought the first three books (though I already have e-books in pdf files sa office) so I could digest the story inch by inch. Due to curiosity na rin cguro, Gil borrowed the books then and read some parts khit sabi nya corny daw! Anyway, Twilight Saga: New Moon was our first movie when he arrived from Japan last Dec. Super pila pa kami sa Market! Market! eh weeks ago na nakalipas nung magshowing sya. Great movie nmn tlga, but still…bitin!

Unfortunately, due to some katamaran and all, I’m on my 3rd book pa lang. I still hope to finish reading it before June 30, in time for the movie itself. It will be our last date narin, literal last day na mkakasama ko sya so we wanted to make the most of it! Ayan na naman ang goodbyes…. hate it really! :(

…and so I’m back to my old bookworm form again.

oooOooo

Update as of 7/03/10

We went off Wednesday morning, June 30, around 10am to Trinoma to watch Twilight Saga: Eclipse but to our dismay, soooper daming tao sa Cinema, as in supposedly aircon sya pero super init tlga! Buti libre ride sa LRT/MRT, we went back to crossing and ended up sa Edsa Shangrila (for sure kz marami na rin tao sa Megamall). Haba narin ng pila sa Shang pero tolerable nmn so umabot pa kami sa ticket counter only to find out pang 7pm nlng ang available, few seats for disabled sa pinakaunahan, the fact na around 11am pa lng that time. We decided not to since early morning the following day na flight ni Gil eh di pa sya nkagayak. Plan A failed (of watching Eclipse) but the rest of that day turned out just right. Had great lunch over at Pepper Lunch which I'll surely share with you in my future posts. Stay tuned! :)

5 comments:

MomRizza said...

Mishi, fave ko din yan, natapos ko na yung 4 books, kaso sa e-books nga lang last year, hehehe... I remember that time galit na si hubby kasi inaabot ako ng madaling araw sa computer, paggising ko sa morning para akong zombie...hahaha!

kg said...

finish the third and go on to the fourth! i liked the fourth one the most!

i'm not really into the twilight movies. i liked the books more.

mishi said...

@rizza,
naku buti ka pa! Eh di super handa kna for Eclipse showing? Nkakahook nmn tlga pag nasimulan na noh? :)

@kg,
tlga mas maganda 4th book? Naghahabol ako for 3rd book haha! Parang ako nlng di nkakabasa ng buong Saga haha! :)

pusangkalye said...

tamang tamana yan kasi showing na bukas ang next installment ng movie...since tamad akong magbasa---I just rely on the movie version like HP. pero iba parin talaga pag sa books syempre....

mishi said...

@anton,
di ko rin sya natapos hehe! at di rin kmi nkapanood pa,OA kz pila nung 1st day. U saw the movie na?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails